The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) helps low-income households pay for broadband service and internet-connected devices. You may qualify If you Participate in Certain Government Assistance Programs Such As SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, or Other Programs.
- Any of the federal assistance programs listed above Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard) Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- *Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
How It Works
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB Program) to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices.
1. Confirm Eligibility
Review program requirements and see if you qualify for the requirements.
2. Apply for ACP
Visit any of our stores or contact us via email or phone to apply through the National Verifier or our application process.
3. Enjoy Your Services
Once you're approved, you can enjoy ACP Program discounts and or services that we offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools in the 2019-20, 2020-21, or 2021-22 school year
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year You may need to show a card, letter, or official document as proof that you participate in one of these programs when you apply for the ACP.
We will need the following information to process the request:
- Your full name, date of birth, the identity information you provided with your application, home address, phone number, and
- Your consent (verbal or written) to transfer your benefit
- In most cases, you should not experience an interruption in service.
Wireless Xperts Inc. 2016 - 2022, Registered Trademark Pending. Wireless Xperts is not affiliated with, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by the manufacturers of the items available for trade-in or purchase. The Wireless Xperts logo and WirelessXperts.com are U.S. registered trademarks of Wireless Xperts Inc. Any other trademarks, logos, or brands are the property of their respective owners.